lunedì 10 maggio 2010

Peas


It is quite pleasant to work in the garden nowadays eventhough, the weather can be very deceptive. The humming of the bumble and honey bees are constant companion while weeding and it is really a work of art of these 'insects' that we could have different fruits or vegetables in different season. The pollination that is done by this 'creative creature' is nothing but a genius symbiotic relation that we have to appreciate.


Peas are in season now, and this year I have planted my peas everywhere in the garden and even in my flower beds. I have planted the real climbing peas. This type of peas do not generate plenty of yields as compared to the 'low creeping' peas. I had the creeping peas in my kitchen garden until last two years. No doubt, they gave us crates of peas to shell but that also caused me 'huge back pain' when picking them from the vines. I am happy with less crops, as long as my back pain is at shore.

3 commenti:

  1. Hey, that is real nice. You get to harvest that you had sowed. What a lovely bunch of pea and it simply look delicious to enjoy with a steak or lamb. Have a nice day.

    RispondiElimina
  2. dear pak idrus,thanks for dropping by. i love them in our nasi goreng kampung too.

    RispondiElimina
  3. You should be more than happy for all the things grown in your garden. They are all beautiful just like the person who planted them.

    RispondiElimina