giovedì 25 novembre 2010

Autumn


I love autumn more than any other seasons. It provides serenity in deep warm colors and shades. Taking a walk in the forest with only the sound of your breath as your companion is the closest way to get to know yourself. The view of 360 degrees at Monte Fogliame is extremely breathtaking. I took a Polish girlfriend recently there and she deeply felt like she was walking in the forest back home. Despite the wet season that we are experiencing now, the season never fails to reveal its beauty.

2 commenti:

  1. I would love to have one of those double petaled bulbs! You can just let the flowers pass at your home first before sending to me yeah :-)

    So far I have only sowed the basil seeds that you sent me. No luck yet. But will keep trying. Hope your new kitchen garden is coming up nicely.

    Monte Fogliame sounds wonderful. Looks like you and your family loves travelling and sightseeing a lot. Enjoy autumn and hope it will not be too cold for you all :-D

    RispondiElimina