domenica 7 marzo 2010




The sunset looked very promising last evening even though the temperature has dropped to zero again. Spring is right at the corner. The colors of spring are all over with the apricot blossoms and peaches blossoms, daffodils, violets, anemones etc. They are simply beautiful.
However, nothing much could be done in my kitchen garden because the soil is still soak with water. It has to dry first before I start planting potatoes, onions and other spring and early summer vegetables. But being impatience, I have sowed some other vegetables like turnips, beetroots, radishes and other simple mixed salads. I have found one garden shop that sells 'bio' seeds. I am not sure what are the guidelines that these seeds are following but I will surely take a closer look at these new developments.
Looking at these flowers and all the changing of colors around me really give such an intense pleasures. These small pleasures shall not be taken for granted. I think there a lot could be learnt from these beauty that Nature gives us. We are not blind but often we are blinded by so many things happening around us and therefore we seldom take a closer look at these 'unfolding' events right infront of us. With the impermenance nature of these beauty..... we will lose them if we do not do now.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento