lunedì 12 aprile 2010




Spring is also known as 'capricious' season... the weather can change with a blink of an eye. The temperature has dropped to a single digit since yesterday. When I woke up this morning, the sky was dark with chilling air blowing slowly to my lungs. I ran inside the house to take my 'winter coat'..... but still wishing that the sun will show today. My flowers are happy though.... the weeds are happy too.... with my back pain, I just look at my kitchen garden covered with grass and weeds. Nonetheless, the peas are happy climbing through the hazel twigs.... with their beautiful flowers.

2 commenti:

  1. Bam!!! Tersangat cantik, Baaaaam!!! Hope the beauty in your garden helps to heal your back pain somehow... Your mom called me the other day. Told me about your back pain. Hope you are getting better, ya? Check lah email...;-) Miss ler...

    RispondiElimina
  2. toots, thanks for dropping by.with my back pain.... it is a good excuse not to do a lot of gardening...

    RispondiElimina