venerdì 22 gennaio 2010

trevignano daffodil


The Trevignano daffodil has finally shown its whole beauty! Very sweet and 'bellisima'. Eventhough, the petals are smaller than the hybrid ones, the scent is so remarkably 'dolce'. To mark the occassion, I decided to go for a quick lunch at the lake and thinking of going back to the 'birthplace' of that beautiful trumpet flowers. Trevignano is one of the 3 towns by the Lake Bracciano and it is quite a typical lake town in Center of Italy with certain charming and simple characteristics. The place is almost perfect for me as it has lovely cafe (with special treats), good bakery and seafood restaurants. It was really a beautiful sunny and cold winter day and the moment I arrived at that spot, I saw nothing was there anymore and not even a single flower. I remembered very well, that I did not pull all of the clumps out from the water....

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento